Beertenders facilitate visitor enjoyment by performing a variety of customer service duties including, but not limited to, greeting and serving customers, providing education about our beers and other products we carry, serving beers, point of sale and maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of bar facilities.
• Represent Woodcreek Brewing Co. as a brand Ambassador!
• Provide excellent customer service to visitors. i.e.Greet and serve visitors in a positive and friendly way. Greet everyone who visits the Tap Room with a hello and a good bye. Treat everyone like a regular.
• Educate customers on how to sample beer. (Color, Clarity, carbonation, head retention, aroma, mouthfeel/body, flavors, finish)
• Promote other items we offer for sale.
• Compile daily receipts and other paperwork per Woodcreek Brewing Co. procedure for processing.
• Maintain comfort & cleanliness throughout the Tap Room, Storage Areas, cooler, office, and restrooms.
• Ensure the Tap Room, bar and bar area, counters, sinks, utensils, coolers, shelving and storage areas are clean and comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards at all times.
• Assist with inventory procedures. Alert Supervisor about shortages or discrepancies.
• Minimize waste by ensuring all sales go through POS system properly and the Draft Systems are operating optimally at all times.
• Collect payment for all sales.
• Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests.
• Keep abreast of policies and procedures and current developments in local, state, and federal laws applicable to the service of alcohol, safe food handling, health standards etc.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• At least one year of experience in the beer, spirits, or beverage industry.
• Basic knowledge of beer offerings (flavors, ingredients, etc.) in order to answer questions from customers.
• Prior customer service or sales experience preferred.
• Training Available.
• TABC Certified or ability become certified immediately.